Welcome back to my blog!
It’s day 6 of my 15 days writing challenge and I’m so excited on today’s challenge task.
I’m going to be sharing with you all what happiness to me and I would like if you all can tell me what it means to you in the comment section.
If you missed day 5 of this writing challenge, don’t worry, I will drop the link down after this. If you would like to join this writing challenge, kindly check the banner down below.
You can start this challenge anytime you want and feel free to send me link. I will be happy to read your version and comment.
DAY 6 | WHAT HAPPINESS MEANS TO BE
If anyone had ask me this years back, I probably will be listing material things and also telling you how smiling or laughing means happiness. Don’t get me wrong, laughing and smiling are all attributes of happiness but since I’ve experienced how we humans can fake smiling and laughing just to conceal our unhappiness and fears, this gave me a true meaning of happiness.
Another thing that I’ve realized is that, you alone can make yourself genuinely happy first and it’s unfair to place your happiness in another person’s hands.
Although, there are so many things that can make one happy but I figured true happiness are those things money can’t buy.
WHAT DOES HAPPINESS MEANS TO?
Happiness to me is:
- Focusing on my little growths rather than perfection
- Been comfortable in my own skin and space
- Letting go of what life is supposed to be or what you planned life to be but enjoying it for what it is
- Finding something to be grateful for everyday
- It is not the absence of problem but the ability to deal with them
- Knowing and accepting that you are worthy and deserving of everything beautiful and wonderful
- Happiness is been appreciated. Self appreciation
- Happiness is seeing the world from a different angle
- Happiness is to love and be loved
When you love what you have, you have everything you need. Being happy never goes out of style.
Thank you for reading