Welcome back to my blog and I’m happy to be making another post today because it’s been a while and maybe not too long, I felt like I’ve been away from here for a while.
Today, while I was reminiscing about life and it’s many things thrown at me, I realized my imagination and how I had thought this whole adulthood life will be, is not all that easy.
I will be sharing with you guys some hard truth about life I wished I knew earlier.
What is/are the hard truths you wishes you knew about earlier? Kindly comment them down below let’s chat.
15 HARD TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE I WISHED I KNEW EARLIER
- There are more responsibilities to adulthood than just freedom, party and getting wild: You would have thought moving out of your parent house means or equals freedom but then the responsibilities alone will make you realise how more grateful you should be to your parents. I still can’t believe the Bills and how expensive some cereal cost.
- No matter how hard we try, not all stories have happy endings: You will be surprised when life throws reality check in your face. All stories can’t have a happy ending because life is filled with a lot of villain and it’s up to you to be your own hero and be brave.
- There is no such thing as a perfect partner: Letter to all the authors of my favorite romance novel “you all lied”. It’s better to concentrate on finding someone that makes you feel like you and not someone else than trying to find the perfect patner. No one is perfect.
- Everything in life do have a ending: It’s best to create beautiful memories and cherish every moments.
- It’s better to take you time but at the same time, don’t waste your time: I read Lupita’s tribute to Chadwick and this particular quote hits me hard. It’s great to do things at your own pace but while at it, don’t waste your time.
- Life is filled with ups and downs: As beautiful as Roses are, they have thorns which means life is not always rosy.
- Everyone is doing everything you know: There is no business plan or idea that you have that someone else has not tried or they are trying to. Join them because the sky is big enough for everyone to fly their wings.
- Copy the right cat(s): Don’t be afraid to be Inspired by another person’s creativity. Oh because you’ve seen about 10 people doing it then you want yo quit. Please join them. The worse that could happen is not making it in that area then try something else.
- Don’t live your life for anyone: This hit me hard when I realized that I made a huge mistake living my life for people. The same people I lived for still come back to ask me why I did things that I thought they saw me put in efforts because of them.
- Don’t trust everyone
- We give our lives meaning: don’t make life meaningless because truth is, there is so much more to live for.
- Be real about life and also the big things of life: Life is not the figment of your imagination but a reality which means planning and having determined ambition about the things you want and deserved. Plan
- Parenthood is another Journey on it’s own: I have been a mother for 18months and it’s been like 18 years. This journey requires a lot of trusting your instincts and guts while been scared of failing.
- Always figure out a way, when one doesn’t work out: Make sure you have plan A to as much plan as you can come up with. Always figure out a way rather than complaining.
- Life has no instructional manual: Do it has you think is right, take it as you can, tackle it the best but you must learn to survive so you can live.
Which hard truth about life you wishes you knew? Comment down below and let’s talk.
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Pinterest (scrapofus.com)