Some days ago, a very wonderful blogger nominated me for the liebster Award and I’m really honoured to have been picked as one of her nominees.
When I started blog, I received awards, I was and still grateful to everyone who has ever nominated me for any awards for bloggers. I honestly can’t remember what number this is and also can’t remember how to put the post together (hahahahah) so Toyosi, I’m using your style.
I think the first thing to do is thank the blogger that nominated you which is part of the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
I want to say a big shoutout and thank you to TOYOSI ALONGE for this wonderful honour given to me as one of her nominees. Aside the usual thanks for nominating me, I truly want to say a huge thank for your support always. I don’t think there is a day that I have a new post up without your likes and comments. I’m really grateful.
Kindly follow YOSI’s BLOG
- Your all-time favorite book/movie?
- Iced coffee or milktea?
- If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
- If you could swap lives with a celebrity for a day, who would it be?
- If this pandemic never existed, what would you be doing right now?
- If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
- Name one musical instrument you’ve always wanted to learn how to play.
- If you had the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary, what would it be and what does it mean?
- Name 3 items from your wishlist.
- If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Your life goals. Name at least two!
1. My favorite book would be any book by Alexa Riley and Abbi Glines but if I’m to choose one for now, I will say Gabriel’s Inferno by Slyvian Reynard. My favourite movie is The proposal.
2. Milk Tea
3. I would return to year 2000 which means I would be able to prevent my dad’s death, my grandmother and my Big mom.
4. I don’t think I love the idea of swapping lives with anyone.
5. I would probably be out of the country or taking some professional courses.
6. Cucumber or Apple
9. A Tripod stand, A ring light and professional makeup kits.
10. Michael Jackson
11. Owning a Foundation for kids with Asthma, Helping those in need.
- IN MY FEELINGS
- JUSTSHARING 77
- DANIEL ETAZE
- TINA MARTINS (COFEEMOM8)
- NUSRAH MAGAJI
- FAT COW CO
- This is opened for anyone to join…
- How are you?
- What does happiness means to you?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- Three things you like and dislike about blogging.
- Are you a Day or Night person?
- What is your Zodiac sign?
- Write a 3 sentence story about these words. Love, Life and Friendship.
- What is your biggest achievement and fear?
- Mention three things that makes you happy.
- What would you be doing if you aren’t a blogger?
- Time travel or Ability to read minds?
- Tell me a little bit about yourself
Notify me when you accept this award.