Welcome back to my blog and also a huge congratulations to everyone that has made this 30 days writing challenge a success.
We made it to the last which is day 30 and I couldn’t be more proud, happy and excited. If you missed any of the post for this 30 days writing challenge, please be sure to check out my previous post.
On today’s quest, I’m to share with you guys my highs and lows for the month of July but all I just want to do is say thank you Jesus for the grace of making me see the last day in the month of July.
Things I’m grateful for
- I’m grateful for the gift life
- I’m grateful for my health
- I’m grateful for the provision of food, shelter, grace, favour, love and some many wonderful promises of God that has been made a reality in my life
- I’m grateful for my family, friends and loved ones
- I’m grateful for my church
- I’m grateful for my writing
- I’m grateful for my blog
- I’m granted for the opportunity given to me to enter a writing competition and even though I didn’t win, I was among the top 10 which was awesome
- I’m grateful for everything that surrounds me
- I’m grateful for the love of God
- I really want to say thank you Jesus and even though this month has really been a tough one for, I made through and not in pieces. Thank you King of Glory.
What are you grateful for?
Thank you for this challenge and to all my readers, you people are the best.
Featured Image: Pinterest