I have been writing everyday for a while now which makes today day 29 of this 30 days writing challenge.
I have really been enjoying this writing challenge and it has really helped my blogging and writing habit.
On today’s quest I will sharing with everyone my goals for the next 30 days which means the month of August.
DAY 29 | WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS
2020 has really been a long and really stressful year so far but then I still have high Hope for the next months.
For the next 30 days, I don’t really have any goals in mind that I haven’t had before but the certainty of achieving them is what I’m more concerned about.
- Blogging and writing
- I wanted to enter a writing challenge and not for the cash price but the opportunity to put my writing skill out there
- Staying safe
- Looking forward to starting the little side business I’ve been putting off due to funds
- Building my two Instagram accounts
- Getting brands promotions
- Focusing on my self care
- Taking good care of my health and well being
- Building my relationship with God
- Starting my YouTube channel.
What are your goals for the next 30 days?
Let me know in the comment section.
Featured image: Pinterest