It’s been a while since I posted anything on makeup and I haven’t been doing much makeup looks.
I’ve been having some kind of skin problem which I will write about later but today, I decided to bless you all with a red makeup look.
Don’t forget that our writing challenge is still on and today is day 23. I will be posting later in night. If you have missed any of my challenge post, kindly check out the block below.
- I will be back soon | I’m Taking a break
- What Happiness Means To Me
- 5 Fashion Accessories that I can’t do Without
- My Expectations In The Month of November
- What is one thing you wish/want to learn?
- My Wishlist
- The Meaning Behind My Blog Name
- 15 Days Writing Challenge For New and Old Bloggers| November’s Edition created by me
- Welcome To The Month Of November | Happy New Month Everyone
- 2 Interesting Kdrama to Watch And 3 Amazing Books You Should Read This Weekend
- Movie/Series Recommendation For This Friday/Weekend
- BLACK TUESDAY IN NIGERIA | A MASSACRE | A GENOCIDE | MASS MURDER | PLEASE PRAY FOR NIGERIA
- When Life Gets Tough, What Picks You Up?
- End SARS and Police Brutality In Nigeria | Nigerian Youth Lives Matters
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Welcome To The Month Of October | Happy 60th Independence Day Nigeria
- What Is/Are Your Favorite Type(s) of Pastries?
- 2 Soul Lifting Worship Songs you should add to your Playlist(lyrics)
- 5 Interesting Korean Drama to watch this Friday/weekend (Romance)
- The Reality of Blogging in 2020 | Is Blogging everything you wished it was?
- 3 Interesting Movies To Watch This Weekend
- IF TRAVEL WAS FREE ‘things i would love to do’
If you have been following my blog post and reading, you will know black is my favorite color but my apartment is filled with bold colors like red and yellow. I decided to do a bold color eyeshadow today and share with you guys.
ENJOY THE PHOTOS
What do you think?
Featured image: Pinterest (The Hungarian Beauty)