It’s been a while since I posted anything on makeup and I haven’t been doing much makeup looks.
I’ve been having some kind of skin problem which I will write about later but today, I decided to bless you all with a red makeup look.
Don’t forget that our writing challenge is still on and today is day 23. I will be posting later in night. If you have missed any of my challenge post, kindly check out the block below.
- 2 Soul Lifting Worship Songs you should add to your Playlist(lyrics)
- 5 Interesting Korean Drama to watch this Friday/weekend (Romance)
- The Reality of Blogging in 2020 | Is Blogging everything you wished it was?
- 3 Interesting Movies To Watch This Weekend
- IF TRAVEL WAS FREE ‘things i would love to do’
- 15 Hard Truths About Life I Wished I Knew Earlier
- 5 Interesting Korean Drama to Binge watch this Friday/Weekend
- 12 Steps To Self Care You Should Try
- Welcome To The Month Of September | Happy New Month Everyone
- 5 Old Musicals You can Watch for Movie Night this Friday
- 28 Apps/Sites To Get Free Stock Photos For Your Blog
- 27 Sites/Apps Like Canva
- Things you shouldn’t be embarrassed about (women’s edition)
- Liebster Award
- My Top 10 Favorite Selfcare Apps
- 5 Things I do every night before bed
- GUEST POST | Tips for Landing Successful Cash for Gold Deals
- Dear Diary | I heard the last trumpet sound yesterday
- Thank you Everyone For 1k Followers
- 5 Movies to watch this weekend
- Welcome to the Month of August
- My highs and lows for this Month
If you have been following my blog post and reading, you will know black is my favorite color but my apartment is filled with bold colors like red and yellow. I decided to do a bold color eyeshadow today and share with you guys.
ENJOY THE PHOTOS
What do you think?
Featured image: Pinterest (The Hungarian Beauty)