It’s been a while since I posted anything on makeup and I haven’t been doing much makeup looks.
I’ve been having some kind of skin problem which I will write about later but today, I decided to bless you all with a red makeup look.
Don’t forget that our writing challenge is still on and today is day 23. I will be posting later in night. If you have missed any of my challenge post, kindly check out the block below.
- Dear Diary | I heard the last trumpet sound yesterday
- Thank you Everyone For 1k Followers
- 5 Movies to watch this weekend
- Welcome to the Month of August
- My highs and lows for this Month
- My Goals for the next 30 days
- 5 Things that makes me laugh
- Motherhood & Parenting | Myths and Truth I was told during pregnancy
- Something That’s Kicking A** Right Now
- An area of my life I’d like to improve
- Google search Inspired image
- A lesson I’ve learnt the hard way
- Makeup of the day | Red on Black
- Letter to a special someone
- First 10 songs from my playlist shuffle
- GUEST POST: Top Free SEO Tools To Improve Ranking
- What is your favorite sport?
- 3 lessons I’d want my children to learn from me
- My 5 celebrity crushes | Male Actors
- My First Love | A short Story
- 30 Facts about me
- Blogging | Different types of blogs and how to create a niche/community for new & old bloggers
If you have been following my blog post and reading, you will know black is my favorite color but my apartment is filled with bold colors like red and yellow. I decided to do a bold color eyeshadow today and share with you guys.
ENJOY THE PHOTOS
What do you think?
Featured image: Pinterest (The Hungarian Beauty)