If your favorite sport is Football, I don’t even know what to say to you but welcome to back to my blog my greeny apples.
I hope you all are enjoying my posts on the 30 days writing challenge I joined earlier this month? If you have missed anyone of these posts including today’s quest, check below this paragraph to check them out.
- 3 Years Blogging Anniversary | I’m Back
- Welcome To Year 2021 | Happy New Everyone
- I will be back soon | I’m Taking a break
- What Happiness Means To Me
- 5 Fashion Accessories that I can’t do Without
- My Expectations In The Month of November
- What is one thing you wish/want to learn?
- My Wishlist
- The Meaning Behind My Blog Name
- 15 Days Writing Challenge For New and Old Bloggers| November’s Edition created by me
- Welcome To The Month Of November | Happy New Month Everyone
- 2 Interesting Kdrama to Watch And 3 Amazing Books You Should Read This Weekend
- Movie/Series Recommendation For This Friday/Weekend
- BLACK TUESDAY IN NIGERIA | A MASSACRE | A GENOCIDE | MASS MURDER | PLEASE PRAY FOR NIGERIA
- When Life Gets Tough, What Picks You Up?
- End SARS and Police Brutality In Nigeria | Nigerian Youth Lives Matters
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Welcome To The Month Of October | Happy 60th Independence Day Nigeria
- What Is/Are Your Favorite Type(s) of Pastries?
- 2 Soul Lifting Worship Songs you should add to your Playlist(lyrics)
- 5 Interesting Korean Drama to watch this Friday/weekend (Romance)
I honestly didn’t have any intention of writing another post today but then I saw a post on Instagram that caught my attention and decided to make a post out of it.
If you are a football fan, I’m sorry but I actually don’t know how to watch or enjoy football. The only time I’ve stayed about 10mins through it was because I was busy looking at the gorgeous men playing and their amazing physique. Let’s move on because this post is not about my crush on David Luiz or Neymar.
My favorite sport is actually SWIMMING.
My mom is actually from the an area in Nigeria called the Riverine region. She is partly from Ondo (Ilaje) and Bayelsa state in Nigeria. The states are surrounded by water and the major occupation in Ilaje is actually fishing.
Growing up, we weren’t given any form of swimming lessons. We just go close to the water from an early age and get familiar with it and then pick up the skills from there. We alway have the supervision of a skilled adult around and there is a demarcation between the shallow and the deep part of the water.
It was always fun. I love swimming even though I haven’t done any swimming in very long time. I remembered when I visited a private pool with some of my friends some years back, none of my friends knew I could swim. I had a good laugh that day when saw the expression on their faces.
So back to football, I have nothing against it. I actually find it very amusing and surprising whenever I see guys getting all excited about a new season of leagues and all.
Another sport that I actually like is lacrosse and I have no idea why I like it other than interest I picked up from watching teen wolf.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?
Tell me in the comment section.
Featured image: Pinterest