If you have been following my blog for a while now, you’re already familiar with the 30 days writing challenge I joined on the 2nd of this month.
Today is day 18th and on today’s quest, I will sharing with you all 30 facts about myself.
I don’t even think my life is interesting enough for me to share 30 facts about myself but either way, I will share with you all 30 things I can find about myself.
If you made it to this paragraph, it means you don’t mind reading boring things about me but before I start the list, I’ll share with you guys my previous post so far from the beginning. Incase you missed any of my updates for this challenge, I’ll be dropping them in the next block.
DAY 17 | Being a Taurus
- My real name is Ganiu Roseline Omolabake Halimat – thanks to my Nigerian root.
- I am a Nigerian and from Kwara state which means I’m yoruba.
- I am a certified cosnetologist. I graduated from Opral Benson Beauty Training Institute in Lagos and I’ve higher diploma degree in Cosmetology.
- I went to Yaba College of Technology to study Science Laboratory Technology and graduated with my first degree which is and Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and I don’t have any intention of going forward for now.
- My birth Month is May (9) which makes me a Taurus and you can check out my previous post for what it means to be a Taurus. I’m not a believer of zodiac/astrology.
- I am a Christian but was born into a Muslim Family which is why I have the last name Ganiu and a muslim name Halimat Shadia.
- I currently live in Lagos, Nigeria.
- I love writing short stories. I started writing when I was 17 or so but I haven’t written a story in a long time though.
- I am an extrovert when we are hiding behind our gadgets keypads/board but an introvert in real life.
- I love food a lot.
- I don’t like snails.
- I like to call myself a pescatarian but I don’t like cat fish and some fishes without scales which is mostly cat fish.
- I love small chops, dodo (fried plantain) and fried eggs.
- I get tired of things easily but I will stand for something I believe in and I’m passionate about.
- I have a daughter (Genesis) who is 17months old.
- I have 2 blogs. This and a travel blog which you can find below this post or visit this link. MOBILE TRAVEL SITE
- I’m currently a stay at home while I try making a living from blogging.
- I am the first child out of 5 and I’m actually way older than the rest but no, I won’t tell you my age though. Hahahaha
- I love reading a lot and novels are my addiction all thanks to writers like Alexa Riley, Abbi Glines and Carly Phillips.
- I have never been to a club before and mostly because I like the comfort of my home and i hate noise.
- I’m currently taking a Spanish class via Duolingo app.
- My favourite apps are my reading apps and the ones I’m using now are: Dreame, wattpadd and j mostly read online. Anybook would have been my first (it was my best reading app before because it was free and I could read offline after downloading to my library) but now they update and the app is not what it used to be.
- My top three travel destinations of all time will be; Greece, Indonesia and Spain. A big apology to the Italy crews 😂😂.
- I’m currently trying to step up a little work area in my small apartment and get equipments like camera, tripod stands, lenses, makeup products, a new laptop, decor, table and chair and few more things. If you want to help me bring this dream to reality, you can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- My favorite color is black but my wardrobe is filled up with crazy colors like red, blue and yellow.
- I’m actually a great cook. Yes, allow me brag in peace.
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle and I can’t drive a car yet. What will I drive when I eventually learn? Still wondering but who knows, I might win a billion dollar tomorrow.
- I haven’t seen my family in about 11 years (my mom, step dad and my siblings). I haven’t seen two of my siblings since they were given birth to except via video calls and pictures. The distance is crazy and applying for a visa in Nigeria and getting accepted isn’t an easy tasks but I know soon, I’ll be with them.
- I have only been on a date once which was awesome by the way.
- I love everyone of my blog supporters. You all are amazing.
Did you find me interesting? Don’t miss tomorrow’s quest.
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Pinterest (Colleen Denise)