We made it to day 17th of this 30 days writing challenge and I can’t thank you guys enough for your constant support.
One of the reasons I joined this challwas actually to challenge myself that I could do this every day and I’m glad that I did.
On today’s quest, I’m going to be talking about zodiac signs and whether or not it fits me.
DAY 16 | Something that I miss
POST ABOUT YOUR ZODIAC SIGN, AND WHETHER OR NOT IT FITS YOU
Truthfully I’m not a believer of zodiac/astrological signs and all that. It took me a while before I even realized there was anything like that and I being a Taurus.
- Zodiac symbol – Bull
- Duration (tropical, western) – April 19 – May 20 (2020, UT1)
- Constellation – Taurus
- Zodiac element – Earth
You see all the things I typed up there, I have no idea what it means and how it relates or impacts one’s day to day activities. I started reading more for the sake of this post and found out some interesting things.
According to an article on Cosmopolitan, Taureans are born between April 21 and May 21, and belong to the Earth element of the zodiac (along with Virgo and Capricorn). The Earth sign collective are practical, stoic, determined, ambitious and materialistic.
- Taurus are famous for their stubbornness, but there’s more to them than that.
- Taureans are actually pretty good people to be around.
- Taureans can be gentle and they can be fierce, they don’t like to be pushed, they have strong opinions, and they love their home comforts.
- If you want something done then ask a Taurus.
- There is no task or challenge that will beat them, they have endless reserves of tenacity, patience and resilience. Like the tide on the shore, they’ll just keep coming back at it – Until it’s something which, seriously, it’s like time to move on from i.e. relationships, feuds, unwinnable hotdog-eating competitions etc.
- This star sign likes the good life, prioritises their comfort and pleasure over pretty much all else, and loves luxury.
- Their appearance, their homes, their material world will look, feel, smell and taste awesome!
- They like to analyse… everything. And it’s this eternal deliberation which makes them so darned stubborn.
- Taureans live life at a slower pace than most other people (they’re usually late for stuff, too).
- And so many more…
DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Thank you for reading..
Featured image: Pinterest