Hello my apple family!!
We are half way through this 30 days writing challenge and I’m very happy and impressed with my consistency in writing and your support.
I thought I was going to stop somewhere in between or have a break but here we are. It’s day 15th of this 30 days writing challenge and I’m really excited at how far we’ve come.
If you missed any of my posts, I will be dropping links to some of my previous quests. This will keep you updated and I promise you, it’s very entertaining and I hope you enjoyed reading them. Do not forget to comment, like, subscribe and share.
On today’s quest, I will be sharing with you guys how I spent my day.
BULLET POINT YOUR DAY | DAY 15
- I woke up very early today. Usually Genesis determines when I wake 😂😂
- I was supposed to start a 3 days fasting and prayer but I woke up with a sore throat and a very disturbing headache that I had to take medication for which didn’t allow me fast but we had prayer session which was amazing by the way.
- Also we were supposed to start another session of our morning workouts but I wasn’t feeling too great to do that.
- We had breakfast. I was really hungry this morning though. We had bread, bean cake (akara) and tea.
- Cleaning the house and also the normal morning routines like brushing, bathing and getting the house in order.
- I had a little Job today which I ended up canceling. Yah, the sore throat got serious.
- Also my in between chores like changing diapers, feeding, clothes changing and also getting her to take her naps.
- I also made a wig for my sister which took longer than expected because the glue we got was bad.
- I had a little time to myself to relax for like 20mins and I was able to read few chapters from the book I’m reading at the moment.
- Cooking & Eating
- Evening/night routine which Is a happy hour for me because I do have a longer time for myself.
- After repeating some chores / activities from morning, it’s sleeping time for Genesis.
- I’m currently putting this post together while I have her on my chest trying to sleep.
- Oh less I forget, I watch Gabriel’s Inferno today which is quite different from what I’ve seen so far this year. I love it and can’t wait for part 11. You can watch on Passionflix by the way.
- That’s pretty much how my day was today.
HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
P.s. Genesis is my daughter and when I mentioned ‘we’ in most of my statements above, I was referring to my cousin and I.
Tell me about your day in the comment section.
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Pinterest