We made it to day eleventh of my 30 days writing challenge and if you have been following up with my blog post.
I didn’t even know I will make it this far and I’m happy this challenge is giving me the opportunity to write and blog everyday. I always look forward to the next quest on the challenge and here today I’m to write about something I always think what if about but I will make mine some things
I have many things I always feel, “what if…” about and i will be sharing with you everyone about them today. If you wish to join this challenge, I will drop the challenge banner at the end of this post.
If you have missed any day from the previous days and post, the next block contains some posts and this will help you get on track with my posts.
DAY 10 | Something I feel strongly about
SOME THINGS I ALWAYS FEEL, “WHAT IF…” ABOUT
Some of my “what if” might make you laugh, surprised or angry but then this is me thinking out loud.
- What if Adam and Eve listened to God concerning the tree of evil and tree of good
- What if we can actually see God and talk to him one on one
- What if everyone are of the same tribe, nationality, race and no language or cultural differences
- What if BLACK LIVES ACTUALLY AND DO REALLY MATTER
- What if traveling is free
- What if people can actually say what and how they feel without the fear of been judged by anyone
- What if we can all love one another as ourselves
- What if the world is free from diseases and any form of pains
- What is we can actually live forever
- What is this world is just like an open field surrounded by nature and everything is beautiful, colourful, calm and kind
- What if there is no world.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if there is no world (no earth or any planet for that matter), no creation and everywhere is filled with void and blankness?
Is there anything you feel “what if about”..?
If you want to join this challenge, kindly check the banner below.
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Pinterest (Buzzfeed)