It’s day 9 of my 30 days writing challenge and if you have made it this far with me, I’m saying a big thank you for your support from day 1 of this challenge.
On the 9th day of this 30 days writing challenge, I will be sharing with you all some words of wisdom that speaks to me always and I’ve always find them really encouraging.
I will be sharing with you all six words of wisdom today and I hope you find it encouraging like I do. Below is the link to the previous post from my 30 writing challenge.
DAY 8 | Something that I struggle with
6 WORDS OF WISDOM THAT SPEAKS TO ME
1. People will often throw stones in the path of success, what you make of these stones is what matters. Either you build a bridge or a wall.
2. If it won’t matter in 5 years, do not spend 5 minutes worrying about it.
3. Don’t stop shinning just because someone is intimated by your light.
4. Don’t let doubts of the mind kill the flame of your heart’s desires.
5. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your heart. Increase the rent and kick them out.
6. Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but never takes you anywhere.
I hope someone out there finds this encouraging and believes in their beautiful self and ability.
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Pinterest