Having up to 10-20 skincare products doesn’t guarantee a healthy skin. There are definitely some basic skincare tips that can help you achieve your skin goals without breaking down the bank.
Welcome back to my blog.
How is everyone doing? Please let’s continue to do the necessary steps and taking precautions to be a safe side.
I will be sharing with you all 13 basic skincare tips for all skin types.
13 BASIC SKINCARE TIPS FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
– Do not use a product that has mint in it. Mints are irritable to the skin especially to acne prone.
– Try to avoid alcohol based products because they can dry out your skin.
– Never apply essential oils on your skin directly without diluting them significantly. It will/can damage your skin.
– Apply sunscreen everyday.
– Avoiding touching and picking your skin as much as possible.
– Every skin types need to be moisturized even if you have an oil skin. A water based moisturizer is a good one. When moisturizing please, do not forget your neck and body.
– Drink lots of water.
– Exfoliate once or twice a week to get rid of the dead cells.
– Work towards consuming less sugary food and drinks. You can take more antioxidants like green tea, berries, dark chocolate, pecans etc.
– Rosehip oil will help heal acne scars by applying before going to sleep.
– Do not put sugar on skin for exfoliation as this is too harsh for the skin.
– you do not need to have 10 skincare routine or zillions of products to have a healthier skin. Apply too many products on your skin especially acne prone skin can cause inflammation.
– Seek professional help if you are not sure of what you are doing.
Thank you for reading