It’s day 3 for of my selfcare post during this pandemic isolation.
I know it’s not easy been locked up in the house but this is the safest way we can all take care of ourselves and reduce the spreading of this virus. I’m sending love and light to everyone out there.
On today’s post, I made a compilation list of habits we can cultivate to take better care of ourselves. I know there is a huge difference between staying at home to rest on your on will and been forced to but we’ll get out of this gracefully. It’s so essential to take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick.
25 HABITS YOU NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF
- Make sleep a part of your routine and rest well
- Eat right
- Exercise daily
- Have a morning meditation
- Have an alone time to reflect on things in a healthy way
- Read a book
- Stay away from your phone for a while and do other things that interest you
- Listen to a podcast
- Listen to calm music or music of your preferred genre
- Watch TV
- You can bake
- Learn something new
- Make time to play games alone or your loved ones
- Watch movie together with your family or loved ones or alone
- Stay indoors and enjoy ideas from 1-14 (wash your hands regularly and sanitize regularly)
- Call an old friend and talk about happy memories
- Have an Indoor camping
- Give yourself a self care treat
- Write in your journal about things
- You can start blogging
- Have a family bonding time like talking about things, memories.
- Do things that makes you laugh
- Go to pinterest and explore and learn new things
- Please stay indoors.
I pray for the souls of everyone that we lost during this pandemic, may their souls rest in peace and may God Almighty comfort their families. I also pray for the homeless that God’s protection should be with them. AMEN…
Thank you for reading
Featured image: Ruffled on Pinterest