Welcome back to my blog. In the spirit of Christmas and blogmas edition posts, we are going to do something fun for today’s post.
First I’m going to ask how was Christmas celebration and how did you spend your Christmas?
So back to today’s post.
TELL US THREE THINGS YOUR CITY IS BEST KNOWN FOR
I’m a Nigerian and i am from Kwara state but i reside in Lagos since i can remember 😊.
FIVE THINGS MY CITY IS BEST KNOWN FOR
- Lagos state/city is a city that bring all tribes together. All tribes in Nigeria can be found in Lagos as it is considered as the land of opportunity.
- Lagos state is also known for it’s amazing street foods like Suya (roasted meat), fries (Akara, fried yam, Fried potato and all), roasted and cooked corn with pear or groundnut, Sharwama, puff puff, roasted plantain (boli) with fish, groundnut, buka foods (amala, gbegiri and ewedu), moi moi, eko, african salad and lots more.
- Lagos and Traffic are just nothing but 5&6 😭😭😭
- Lagos, the sixth-largest city in the world by city population is known for its beach resorts, nightlife and activity.
- Lagos is best known for it’s anazing festivals like new yam festival, Lagos Black Heritage Carnival, Festac Food Fair, Eyo festival, Lagos carnival and many more.
- Lagos have wonderful markets
So what is your city best known for?
THANKS FOR READING 😍🌲🌲 MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN.