It’s Saturday💃 welcome back to my blog and if you miss my previous post, click the link down below.
This is a fun post and please don’t forget to comment your thoughts down below and tell me which fashion or beauty statement should stay in 2019.
Seriously some of these designs will leave you rolling on the floor laughing really hard. So in no particular order, let the countdown begins.
Please stay in 2019
1. Fashion statement: The fishnet tights peeking out of your jean or skirt band.
Seriously this make me feel funny anytime I see this fashion statement. It’s edgy, weird and cool in a rugged way but its not cute to me. Please stay in 2019.
2. The famous biker tights. Okay for workout, it’s fine. wearing in the house, it’s cute. Running errands to somewhere close by, it’s still acceptable. The one that leave my jaw dropping is the dress up part with heels and all.
First of all as a Nigerian, my mama will definitely call it an undergarments 😂😂😂. This piece of style right here looks like some body fitter that needs to stay under a dress. The funniest one is when you see this tight in brown color, oh my fashion vibe. Why is this an outfit?
3. The baseball hat wig. This trend just started recently and please let’s just leave it in 2019.
If you wanna wear wig, please wear and if you can’t make your, just tie a scarf or put on your face cap without attaching a feather round it 🤣🤣🤦♀️. Its a great idea but I’m not buying it.
4. The famous croc.
I’m not gonna lie, it’s really ugly and cute at the same time 😂😂 but trust me, I find it difficult to love that footie, I do.
5. The fanny pack/purse.
Okay this just needs to go please or just stay in 2019 🤣🤣🤣
6. The colourful rubber band hair pack.
In Nigeria fancy Colourful rubber is actually for children. I get the whole summer cuteness vibe but please people are taking this trend top far now. Please leave this for the kids 😊😊
7. The colourful hair pins and butterflies pins. Really people, it’s the same as the hair band🤦♀️🤦♀️.
I find the butterfly pins cute but have you seen how people use about zillions on a puff 😭😭😭
8. The weird eyebrow trend.
I think we need to have makeup police just like fashion police by the late beautiful Joan Rivers. I get body art, Halloween, special effects but as an everyday look? Somebody call 911 for the makeup police 🚓🚔🚔.
9. The tattoo freckles. Instagram makeup guru are just taking everything too far these days. Now we are all finding freckles cute right? I always thought freckles were cute to me. I have seen so many people been laughed at and bullied cause of their freckles and now that everyone is apparently woke, some are taking these things too far. Like why would you want to tattoo freckles on yourself?
You can go temporary like henna or makeup but why make it permanent. Like I said it’s all fun and everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their body. Tomorrow i might find it cute and decide to do it 🤣🤣
10. The night gown outfit. I know this sound so funny 🤣🤣🤣I’ve seen a lot of celebrities wearing this and I find it cute and weird until my RIRI wore it.
She can do no wrong with fashion. “You see that I’m an hypocrite right 🤣🤣🤣🤣”
It’s weekend eeveryone. Comment down below what you will be doing today Saturday.