Hello my beautiful greeny Apples,
i’m excited to be sharing this lovely moments with you all. Today makes it a year i started this blog and i am super excited that i have come this far and i have learnt a whole lot. My writing skills has really improved and it is such a great honor to have followers all over the world and also getting to connect with awesome bloggers.
ABOUT MY BLOG
My blog as you all know is about fashion, beauty, relationship and a whole more interesting things. So in other words, it is a lifestyle blog.
10 THINGS I HAVE LEARNT SO FAR ABOUT BLOGGING
- Blogging is fun
- yes you can make a living out of blogging ‘meaning’ you can make money from blogging if you are really passionate about making money from it.
- you can have more than one blog. Here is a link to my second blog mobiletravelsite.wordpress.com
- Don’t get caught up on your stats at the beginning. concentrate on writing awesome posts and have fun with it.
- you can blog about anything you like. fashion, photography, beauty, food, travel, culture and all kinds of interesting categories.
- Always get your post on the right platform like Facebook, Twitter, google plus, instagram, pinterest and lots more.
- connect with your readers, reply comments and appreciate them for taking out time to read your posts. write post like your audience are right in front of you.
- There is no rule in blogging.
- when its time for you to go bigger like been self hosted or upgrading your plan on WordPress, make sure you reach out to other bloggers to ask for their opinions. Do a whole of research and don’t jump buying any cheap hosting site without knowing what you are doing. Make researches on the best self hosting brands.
- Don’t get frustrated when you see a blog with lots of followers, views and all. It takes hard work, consistency and lots of patience. They didn’t get there in one night.
I really want to say thank you to everyone for this lovely journey that is a year old today. i’m super grateful and excited.
cheers to many more years