Hello my Apples, on today’s post, i’ll be talking about how to repair damaged hair like: damaged edges, split ends, hair breakage with just castor oil.
There are different brands of castor oil and i will show you which works well for me.
- Use daily on edges as balm to restore lost edges. Castor oil is reputed to help regrow and thicken hair.
- Use as a strengthening pre-shampooing treatment. You should do Pre-Shampoo Oil Treatments whether you have relaxed or natural hair.
Step 1: Using your fingers, divide your hair into 4-6 sections.
Step 2: Apply a heavy coating of castor oil throughout each section for thicker and longer hair.
- Apply to ends to help re-seal split ends and breakage
- Use castor as an anti-dandruff serum.
Like i said before that there are different brands of castor oil but i love the Jamaican black castor oil.
My favorite is the Tropic Isle Living Jamaican castor oil.
- Strengthens hair follicles for strong, healthy, beautiful hair
- Adds sheen and luster to your hair with its natural reflective and moisturizing capabilities
- Creates a protective coating on the skin to seal in moisture
- Heals and repairs scar tissue
- Supports nail growth by protecting the nail bed with anti-fungal properties
This product is amazing.
Comment down below if you have tried this product and your experience using it.