Hello my Apples, how y’all doing? It’s been really tough trying to balance writing and changes happening in my life right.
I took a little break (break is good) to work on my skin and pamper it. I have been having breakouts which has been a result of a natural occurrence (good cause though) so it’s nothing to be scare of.
I will drop a very easy and simple mask to achieve,
- Softer skin,
- Brighter skin
- And an acne free skin
What you need
Vaseline (I used blue seal Vaseline in original),
and egg white.
- Get a clean bowl and separate your egg yolk from egg white,
- Whip the egg white till it’s a little foamy,
- Heat up your Vaseline to melt or you can totally add it like that. Mix thoroughly to eliminate lumps,
- Add your freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix all thoroughly.
- Apply to a clean face down to the neck area, leave for 20mins and rinse off with with warm water and splash cold water to cover pore after the treatment.
- Pat dry your face and neck gently
- You can use this make 2X a week.
Benefits of the used Ingredients
Egg white: It tightens skin, purges the pore and regenerate cells.
Lemon: It contains bleaching agents which lightens the skin by making it brighter, it clears acne and other skin impurities, it detoxifies the skin and also cleanses.
Vaseline: It locks in moisture, it helps skin retains water and leaves the skin smooth and shiny.
This mask is a miracle wonder.
This is an old picture but my result when I started using this mask.
P.s. Do not use if skin is broken and please if you have a very sensitive skin, try and avoid lemon juice. You can replace the lemon juice with honey or milk.