Hello my Apples,
It’s a beautiful Thursday morning here in Lagos. It’s that time of the week, so let’s pamper our skin.
Dark circles under the eyes can be very frustrating and can leave you looking 10 years older than your age.
Majority of us don’t sleep well due to work, staring at the computer for hours, large intake of caffeine and definitely old age.
Do you know some people have dark circles naturally?
Yes, I fall into this category of people with natural dark circles. In High school, my teachers will literally get a facial wipe to see if I had eyeshadow on. It’s a very embarrassing moment but with research on my skin, I learn more about my skin and what works for me.
Read also: How to know and care for your skin type
Here is simple mask that can help you get rid of dark circles and will have you looking fresh, young and vibrant.
What you need:
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tsp
- A clean mixing bowl and spatula
- Mix the turmeric and apple cider in the mixing bowl thoroughly
- Use your clean finger to apply this paste gently on the dark circles
- Gently massage the paste for effectiveness
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 mins and wash off.
Benefits of the mask
- Turmeric and apple cider mixture will even out your skin tone and lead your skin soft and glowing
- Diluted ACV is good for clearing out spots and acne.
Duration: use this mask twice a week till to you see result.
P.S. do a patch test first to be sure you are not sensitive to these mixture and do not use if you have broken skin.
Catch my next post soonest…