Hello my Apples,
Yay it’s our 6 months of blogging and interacting with you all. Yes we own this blog together. you my readers, amazing followers, likers, sharers and everyone.
This blog clocked 6 months on the 10th of this month and I’m super excited. It’s been an amazing journey, no regrets at all and more years of blogging to come.
THINGS I’VE LEARNT WITHIN THIS SHORT PERIOD
- Blogging is fun
- You can blog about anything you want
- Don’t rush anything, it will come to you naturally
- There would be days you would want to give up but there are the times that shows you are doing something right
- You can make money from blogging but don’t make it your first goal
- You can take blogging as a career
- Don’t be a ghost blogger “interact with your fans”
- Reply all comments and show appreciation
- There would be writer’s block but don’t focus your inspiration in one direction rather, channel it.
- Blogging will make you express yourself more
- Blogging will make you meet different people all over the world
- Blogging is an Art to me
- No matter how small your audience or the stats are, don’t give up.
- You can blog anytime, anywhere
- WordPress is a great blogging platform.
Thank you everyone and don’t miss my 1 year blogging giveaway…