Hello my Apples!!!
I’m really happy about this post because i tried something really bold.
I have always wanted to try bold colors but i’ve always been a little bit worried that it won’t fit because I’m dark skin (i guess).
I decided to try my favorite color black which i was a little skeptical about at first but then i took a bold step (i am a wonder woman).
MAKEUP PRODUCT USED
- My favorite foundation “Mary kay”
- Elf mineral foundation primer
- Jordana finishing powder
- Classic nude eyeshadow palette “I’m loving it btw”
- Jordan eyebrow pencil
- L.A pro concealer
- Anastasia deep brow gel
- My lovely no brand highlighter
- Nyx blush
- A black no brand lipstick 💄
- Classic mix and fix spray
The black lipstick was little bit shinny, so to make it a little bit matte looking, i topped it with a black eyeshadow. This really made it bold and really lovely.
HERE IS THE FINISHED LOOK
So my Apples, here is the finished look guys. Let me know what you think in the comment section…