Hey my Apples!
This is my second post in a day and if you miss the first one, click that arrow below.
So, do i have any naturalista in the house?
I’m guessing yes and if that is correct, it’s a great day for this post then.
On this post, i will show you guys how i was able to achieve curls on my short natural hair with just two products.
First, i want you guys to know that my hair isn’t naturally curly. Be rest asurred this method would work for every natural hair type. I forgot to take a before picture but once i have a pic of my hair without any product, i will update this post.
So let’s get right into it.
What you need
- A spray bottle with water or whatever mixture you have in it but water is just fine.
- Cantu coconut curling cream.
- Eco styler gel.
How to achieve the curls
- Path your hair into different small sections. This will allow you to work the product well into your hair.
- Spray your hair with water to give it moisture and a little bit damp.
- Work your eco styler gel into your hair. Starting from the root to bottom and do this until u start noticing the curls.
- Same thing you did in step 3. Apply the same technique using your cantu coconut curling cream.
- Allow hair to dry with natural air or blow dry with just the air not heat. Then style or comb out a bit for a really nice looking TWA (teeny weeny afro).
Cantu coconut curling cream review
- It has a very sweet smell
- It is not too thick or watery. It is perfect to easily work through the hair.
- It is affordable
- It gets the job done.
Eco styler gel review
- Very nice smell
- Really smooth in texture
- It doesnt fry the hair
- It can be used as an edge control
- It lays the baby hair perfectly
- It comes in different sizes and it is afforable.
Here is my result
P.S. my hair has two colors naturally (brown and black).
Thanks for reading and leave comments for any questions pr suggestions.