Hello my Apples!!!
It’s a cold evening here in Lagos and the whole place is feeling so cozy and warm inside.
So on today’s look, i decided to experiment with colors and i ended up choosing purple which i called the Royal color.
A BEFORE LOOK
- Mary Kay foundation in shade 607 and 708
- Elf primer
- Classic spray mist
- Tara concealer palette
- Black opal loose powder in shade 03
- Classic lipstain
- Bobbi Brown makeup brushes
- No brand loose highlighter
- Jordana brow pencil
- No brand eyeshadow palette
TIPS FOR TODAY
- When doing a bold color like purple, always use a base color first. Especially if you want to use a little bit of shimmer eyeshadow
- For a lipstain, matte or dry lipstick, moisturize the lips first and blend fast to avoid breaking lines.
- You can do a bold eyeshadow color and bold lip colors.
- No rules in makeup
Thanks for reading…