Hello my Apples!!!
I’m really happy to have my second nomination and first mystery blogger award. I was nominated by a very lovely blogger THE CHITCHAT OF AN ODDLASS. Check out this amazing blog and it’s contents, so educating and very informative. Thank you @Winnieukpai for nominating me.
Please find the rules for the award nomination:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
3 Interesting or Weird things about me
- I love black and grey so much
- I don’t like skirts
- I’m crazy about kids. I love them so much
questions asked by Winnieukpai
- What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning?
I checked my phone before praying
- What has been the craziest thing you have done while traveling?
I was so pressed and wanted to pee so badly, the driver had to stop and i peed very close to the road while other vehicles were passing by and watching me. (I was 15)
- What is your talent and your skill?
I write and i love to talk (i wouldn’t know if talking is a talent but it helps)
- Action or romantic movie?
- Weird question: what is your motto?
People may throw stones in the path of success, it left to you either build a road or a bridge with the stones…
I’m choosing this blogger not because i just wanted to fill this space but i have followed their blogs, read and i see raw talents in writing and creating contents. Please follow and enjoy their blogs.
Questions for my nominees
- what is your real name?
- what motivates your posts?
- Aside blogging what other passion do you have?
- what is your goal in life? what level are you in reaching your goals? how do you handle challenges towards your goals?
- Funny question: Most embarrassing moment in your life?
Tag me in your answers and thank you for accepting my nominations…