Hello my Apples, how you all doing?
Read the P.s. below 😘😘
It’s been few days since I signed out of college and it’s been really refreshing. I cant remember the last time i had this much sleep in a day.
I love trying new things in beauty generally.
Today’s look is all about the glossy, glossy, glow. I have always loved that sharp look, not doing too much but keeping it really clean and sharp.
BEFORE PIC OF MY BARE FACE
- Mary kay foundation in shade 708
- My favorite jordana pencil in AJ-6 dark brown
- Ben Nye powder
- Black opal loose finishing powder in color 4
- My lovely no brand loose highlighter
- Kylie eyeliner
- Mac eye pencil (black)
- Tara pallete powder
- Bobbi brown brushes
- And for the crown top products: glossaholic lip gloss for my lips and eyelids…
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING A GLOSSY LIDS
- don’t apply any product on the eyelids, just the gloss alone. You can my finished look below and you will noticed the foundation on my lid is seperating from the gloss.
- A glossy or nude lips will do
- Keep it simple
P.S. the giant pimple at the corner of my mouth wanted to spoil my inner model pose 😄😄😄 but, i turmed it into a beauty spot 😉😉😉. Also my phone is new and i haven’t really mastered the settings, I’m sorry if my pictures are looking like a product of an editing app 😄😄😄
Thanks for reading