Happy Valentine’s once again everyone.
I hope you all are having a nice time?
Well, since I’m today and studying for my next exam, I decided to take a break and made myself up just for me. ☺
Isn’t that wonderful?
Don’t mind the pictures though. I had a little accident and my phone got bad in the process. I will be managing this small phone pending the time I’m able to get another one.
Here are the products I used:
- Mary Kay foundation (full coverage)
- Jordana eye brow pencil
- L.A. Girl pro concealer in fawn and Toast
- A cool cone shaped foundation brush that has no brand
- Elf foundation primer
- Tara eyeshadow primer
- Ben Nye loose powder
- Classic Lipstick in Nude and cofee
- Mac eyeliner pencil
- Skinny microcara
- Tara pallete powder
- No brand loose highlighter
- Perfect Twenty Three matte colors eyeshadow
- Classic mix and fix
Here is the finished look…
P.S. I was having a bad eyeliner day and my skin is a little bit rough due to stress…
Have great day ahead and thanks for reading….