Hello my Apples,
It’s a sunny Tuesday here in Nigeria and i must say, my face is in need of a facial treatment to relax.
WHAT IS FACIAL TREATMENT?
It is a common Spa treatment. A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND WHEN OR BEFORE GOING TO THE SPA
- Don’t be intimidated by the settings of the spa room
- Don’t be too excited with the bunch of facial products available
- Be familiar with most of the products
- Ask questions before the treatment
- Make sure there is a consultation section before the treatment. This way the therapist will be get to know more about your skin and your daily routine.
- You can have your facial treatment at home, if you know what you are doing. if not, leave it for a professional
- Not all product should go to your face because people are hyping it.
3 IMPORTANT TYPES OF FACIAL TREATMENT
In beauty school, one of the most important and delicate skin course was facial treatments and anything that has to do with the face. before anyone looks at your gorgeous dress or your beautiful shoe, believe your face is the first thing they will see. you don’t have to spend fortune on facial treatment or products nut knowing the exact thing to get is the skin to having a wonderful skin.
- RELAXING FACIALS: One of the things i mentioned above in things you need to know about facial is that you shouldn’t be intimated by the plenty or numerous products out there. relaxing facials is a very simple face pampering treatment and a good facial treatment. In this treatment, you do not need all kinds of facial magic or facial spells here. It is like firming of the skin and getting rids of the dirt on the surface of the skin while you relax. A simple home treatment counts as relaxing facial treatment.
THINGS YOU NEED
- A facial wipe
- facial wash cloth
- cleanser (mild)
- facial wash
- A mild scrub
- sometimes A mask (I recommend a clay mask)
A relaxing facials is good for Bride, girls face pampering and also for guys, a good way to cool off after a stressful week. This form of facials often comes with mild facial massage techniques to firm up the skin like kneading, cupping and gently tapping of the skin.
- DEEP CLEANSING FACIALS: This is a more intense version of the relaxing facial which includes Acne treatments, White and Black heads treatments, Pimples and all kind of skin treatment. why i called this a deep cleansing is because most times the use of facial steamer is needed to open the pore and extraction will be made easy. I will recommend you seek a professional first and then you can start the treatments on your own.
- CORRECTING FACIALS: This facial is a treatment for advanced and more complex skin conditions like SKIN DISCOLORATION (as a result of exposure to bleaching or harsh creams), a complex case of acne and more.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET FACIALS?
Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every three to four weeks. That’s how long it takes your skin to move through the full life cycle of skin cell growth and exfoliation. Which is once or twice a month…
Do you have any questions? please use the comment section and i will be glad to answer all and also for suggestions & addition, please kindly comment down below..
DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING?
READ ALSO; 10 everyday beauty/makeup tips and hacks